Making GFB Products
TMS Respons helps MRT win challenge
GFB and the MRT Performance STi have won the under $75K class in the recent Motor Hot Tuner Challenge, quote
"What you're dealing with here is the fastest sprinting
Japanese car here. Numero Uno. Winner takes all"
Read the full story here Motor Hot Tuner 2010 3.6Mb
Previewing the new TMS dv+ diverter valve
A new range designed to replace the stock Bosch diverter valve on European applications like Audi, Ford and VW but with the GFB TMS advantage.
dv+ Features & Benefits;
- CNC billet aluminium and brass construction, manufactured in Australia
- Anodised finish for long-lasting performance and looks
- Vacuum nipple can be rotated to 4 different positions.
- Spring pre-load adjustment capability - no need to buy different springs. The ability to adjust spring pre-load allows the user to get the best throttle response using the TMS principle
- Will hold unlimited boost pressure, regardless of spring pre-load – no need to install different springs or adjust the pre-load for different boost pressures
- No need for frequent rebuilding or a “rebuild kit” as is common with some brands. The dv+ brass piston is supported by a hard anodised bore
- A great value price
The Largest Range of Boost Control Options
GFB has the largest range of Boost Control options available, including G-Force Electronic Boost Control, Atomic Manual Boost Controller and Turbo Fuse Overboost Protection.